Fancy Seeing Yourself In Print?
NUS Literary Society is collaborating with NTU Epiphany to publish a joint-tertiary hard-copy anthology*. Send in your entries by 10th May 2012! All entries will be reviewed by a team of editors. Selected submissions will be compiled into a manuscript and published as part of an anthology showcasing only the very best of student works!
The guideline for submissions are as follows:
- We are accepting poetry and prose of no longer than 5000 words
- Photography, illustrations and any other form of visual art are welcome as well
- To be submitted in a digital format of at least 300dpi
- Should be accompanied with a title and an optional write-up of no more than 200 words
- Do include your full name, institute of education, and contact number.
- Deadline of submissions: 10th May 2012
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com. Kindly highlight that the submission is intended for the anthology.
- NUS Literary Society will be accepting only submissions from current students (undergraduates and graduate students) of NUS
- Students retain the rights to the works they submit, but are required that they do not submit them for any other publication until the project is complete
So write in and leave your print!
*Do note that there is no guarantee that the works will be published. However, should the hard copy anthology not come to fruition, the selected works will be published in NUS Literary Society’s online magazine Symbal.